Inclusions for weekends held at The Dome, Warrambui Conference Centre
- Room hire, including large personal craft space.
- All meals:
- Friday - Dinner (2 courses), Supper
- Saturday - Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch (2 courses), Afternoon Tea, Dinner (2 courses), Supper
- Sunday - Cooked Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch (2 courses)
- Bunk, shared sleeping quarters. There are limited provisions available for single or twin rooms at an additional $30 per person.
- Prize draws
- Access to optional extras, i.e. massage therapists, intuitive astrology readings, paper craft stalls, etc (costs are set by the seller and subject to change)
Available facilities include:
- Separate craft and dining areas
- Stunning surrounding area, great for a morning walk and/or photography
- You need to provide linen and/or sleeping bag
- Fridge to store additional drinks, alcohol is permitted but should be consumed in moderation
Optional extras planned for MUFOG weekends include:
- Remedial Massage Therapist (bookings essential, from $60 for 30mins)
- Papercraft supplies
We are not a dedicated quilting/patchwork or scrapbooking weekend, we like to cater for ALL craft types so we don't have workshops as part of our normal schedule.